Thursday, March 11, 2010

Teen Hearthrob in the 80's Found Dead

I bumped into a certain blog that features celebrities that shocked me a bit which I am already out of the news circulation since I arrived here in Thailand.
So many things had happened, knowing that my favorite celeb back in the 80's died already just last year.
To make the news more clear and proven to be true, I copied this entry from another blog just to clear my unconvincing mind. This news really surprised me, wherein the last time I saw him youtube was with Corey Feldman(his archrival then) discussing about their upcoming movie together.


Actor Corey Haim, best known for his 80s roles as a teen star including his part in movie The Lost Boys, has died. Police confirm the Canadian actor died in his apartment, in Los Angeles, California. He was only 38-years-old. He collapsed in his bedroom and four bottles of prescription drugs were found nearby.
Haim collapsed in front of his mother, after a suspected accidental drug overdose just before 1AM. He was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead at 2:15AM. Police were called to St. Joseph’s hospital in Burbank, CA, shortly before 4AM PT to investigate. His mother is the one who is thought to have made the 911 call.
According to TMZ, Haim suffered a drug-induced stroke in 2001, and he was rushed to the UCLA Medical Center. He also reportedly was in and out of rehab 15 times, and cleaned up in 2004 after moving to Toronto. RIP Haim (1971-2010
).


Corey Haim back then.

Corey Haim now, before he died.

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music