Friday, March 05, 2010

Corduroy Skirts are A Sin


This woman was wearing a ankle-length corduroy skirt, which, as we all know, is a fashion nono. So, in order to make her feel uncomfortable, I stood next to her and held a sign that said Corduroy skirts are a sin! I don't think I have ever drawn so much attention in my life. SO many people asked to take a picture with me, I got laughs, high fives and there were the few that even cursed off the woman standing behind me.
As I drew interest to what was going on with myself and the woman with the hateful sign, I started to draw a crowd that stood with me in support. Before I knew it I had 100+ people holding signs for gay rights asking people to honk their horns to support. I was interviewed by a news station, and more than 5 student organization papers, and the post standard of Syracuse."

In my own opinion, this lady is not a homophobic nor proclaiming hateful towards homo but helping the third sexes by setting the gays free from the bondage of sin that homosexuality per se' brings so much condemnation Biblically..I am not condemning gays but the form of homosexuality.
The Bible clearly stated that gays/lesbian will not inherit the kingdom of God...that's it period. Well, that young lad made a funny poster is Chris Pesto, a student from Syracuse, NY. Surely he himself was a gay the reason he stood against it.
I don't see any reason for the gay community to be offended for what the lady had done..its just a matter of reminding that God loves the gays and hated the homosexuality.
"Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Do not be deceived, neither fornicators nor idolaters or adulterers nor homosexuals nor sodomites nor thieves nor covetous nor drunkards nor revilers nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God." Corinthians book( 9-10)

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music