Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lesson from the Movie: Click

Watching movies is one of my hobbies especially when boredom attacks me. And watching movies doesn't only entertains you but it also proclaims lessons in life.
One that truly moved me was the movie "Click". After watching the whole film, I just completely realized that  it pointed out exactly what I did in life. Usually, I want things to be done rightly as it is, & sometimes I wish time would fly by very fast, because I felt that I am being left alone and everyone have succeeded on their chosen field of interest of which I'm the only lone wanderer that still finding ways where to go and what to do- believing I don't suit to the environment that I am in.
By watching the film "Click", it opened my eyes why it happens for some reason that I don't pay attention to good things in life and appreciate it. I faithfully believe that it is also our attitude to the world around us that practically programs our future. Meaning, if you have thought of bad things - the response would be bad as well.
I become aware, if I'd whine & complains everyday about everything that I'm into at - surely I'll stay in this situation no matter what I want to do and dream about. Many people have stayed and remains frustrated because they don't know how to get out of it. The movie proclaims that we should slow down a bit and try to appreciate every single bit of life's moment and savor the wonderful things you have experienced.
 Adam Sandler, the lead star was an impatient man. He doesn't want to hear the usual and routinable life he had till he found himself in a store that changed his life forever. Someone gave him a remote control of his life that allows him to do as he wishes it. He forwarded everything just as the most memorable moments of his life that one day he realized that he missed a significant segments of his life.
Because he wanted things to be done quickly, he kept on pressing the fast forward till he got noticed that his family relationship ruined including his very own.
Well, I don't want to go on story telling bit by bit and pages to chapter but just see it for yourself. You'll know why I like it much and the movie would certainly open doors to realization and understanding the present reality of our life. It'll bring us to think that life needs to be appreciated and enjoy just as the Lord wants it that way, we don't need to rush things, because if things bounds to happen, it'll happen according to God's plan.


Lesson learned, we must be thankful that we live today. Let God be in control 'coz it will rightly fall in place.
According to Buddha: " Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die, so let us all be thankful."


We need not to worry,  but be sure to smell the flowers along the way. We all know that we need to stop and smell the roses and enjoy the small joys in our lives. When we rush, we barely acknowledge what is happening around us instead of always thinking of the next thing to do.


Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit.Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever,even if your whole world seems upset.- Saint Francis de Sales



No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music