Saturday, April 04, 2009

YESTERDAY, TODAY and TOMORROW

Today is the tomorrow I worried about yesterday
And today was such a lovely day,
that I wondered why I worried about today yesterday
So today I am not going to worry about tomorrow
There may not be a tomorrow anyway
So today I am going to live as if there is no tomorrow
And I am going to forget about yesterday.

Today is the tomorrow I planned for yesterday
And nearly all my plans for today did not plan out the way I thought they would yesterday

So today I am forgetting about tomorrow and I will plan for today
But not too strenuously
Today I will stop to smell a rose
I will tell a loved one how much I love her
I will stop planning for tomorrow and plan to make today the best day of my life.

Today is the tomorrow I was afraid of yesterday
And today was nothing to be afraid of
So today I will banish fear of the unknown
I will embrace the unknown as a learning experience full of exciting opportunities
Today, unlike yesterday I will not fear tomorrow.

Today is the tomorrow I dreamed about yesterday
And some of the dreams I dreamt about yesterday came true today
So today I am going to continue dreaming about tomorrow
And perhaps more of the dreams I dream today will come true tomorrow.

Today is the tomorrow I set goals for yesterday And I reached some of those goals today So today I am going to set slightly higher goals for today and tomorrow And if tomorrow turns out to be like today I will certainly reach all of my goals one day!
(Source: Janargy )


The weather isn't good this time... Supposedly, today must be a hot summer but it turned out to be rainy in the midst of summer..funny isn't it? Life is just like that, full of drama and mystery, sometimes your happy and lucky and suddenly things will turn out so gloomy, very unpredictable.
While reading and touring the entire blogosphere, a poem which is "Makulit" of sort was posted by a certain blogger name Jan, because of its kakulitan I was tempted to copy it and posted it here with the hope everyone might appreciate just as I do too and understand the thought behind the message with a question;
Once again, I just amused myself by watching a bundle of movies while I'm still a couch potato this time temporarily. Two movies from the 80's and one was an event happened back in the late 70's till 80's but the film was shot early of year 2000 which brought so much flashback in mind while I was savoring the 80 tempo of the movies.
One of it, is my fave since it was starred by Brooke Shields, my childhood crush.I had viewed it once incompletely the reasoned I downloaded it again. She was the crush of the 80's lads that time,because she is stunned, with a very beautiful face and a good actress then.
Endless Love movie, was an action of teens rebellious way back in the 80's, meaning a forbidden love.Brooke Shields became more famous when this movie had shown globally...of course with its timeless theme song " Endless Love" sang by Diana Ross and Lionel Ritchie.
9 1/2 Weeks movie, was a very steamy and sexy movie yet somewhat psychological.It tells about passion on love and sex, sadomasochistic relationship involvement of sexy actress Kim Basinger nudity.This movie was an old and original 90's version of "Basic Instinct", though the story was different but it involved the same erotic scenes and nudity (nudity of Sharon Stone at Basic Instinct).The 3rd movie I watched was Studio 54.The actors who had played on the movie were actors of today like Ryan Philippe, Selma Hayek but the setting and the whole pictures was happening during the heady days of 70's-80's.This movie reminds me of so much music and people who usually attended the hottest disco of all time naming the rich and famous, not only on showbiz but in politics. Well, that once famous disco was named by the christian groups as the Sodomic city in New York because of it's sexually activities, drugs, etc. So much lessons to learn about these movies, regardless of its rate as sexy and a dim erotic.
Life is like a movie, written, produced, played by us but directed by God...it's a one take movie, sometimes its blockbuster most likely a flopped.That's where we cried, stumble, worried and discouraged...nonetheless as a human nature just as we are we can't think and ask why....



3 comments:

Joro Livelihood said...

musta dong, agi lang ko, way lingaw

Joro Livelihood
Joro, The New Beginning
Absolutely Joro
The World Of Joro
The Tale Of A Bukidnon Lad
Baconchezjoro Multiply

Eric said...

salamat sa pag agi Kuya Rolly...maayo kay wala pa ka nakalimot sa akua...

Sidney said...

Good choice of movies :-)

My Favorite Instrumental Music