Tuesday, April 14, 2009

OVERFED BUT UNDERNOURISHED

Huh! long holy week vacation's over, it's over for a vacationers-except me. Except for a jobless, unemployed like me, - us. Sounds very pathetic and hopeless isn't it? Unemployed in the midst of the global crisis is a worthless & unmeritorious citizen. What can I do? I was born poor, unfortunate, ill-fated college graduate.
Living in a barren corrupted country slowly enfeeble my hopes as I am counting the days everyday. Sometimes, my inclinations to worry unduly executed me as if it grips my neck tightly and leave me breathless.
Occasionally, I ask myself f God has abandoned me completely. I have never been so lucky since my life is always paired with regrettable inauspicious living, comparing to other like my cousins, friends, acquiantances, and even classmates back both in high school and college.
Considering overfed with food and dreams but undernourished materially. Undernourished all the answers being asked in life.
I am honestly starving of the answers I needed, why I'm always left situated at the end-most? Why can't I be preceding all others in order? Why can't I be succeeded just like them? Life seems to be unfair and unpromising in terms of thing conducive to happiness.
My holy week vacation wasn't favorable & fertile as I expected to happen. Not just because I wasn't gratified & felicitously happy meeting with my cousins, except for the fact that my intellectual ability is boggling with doubt questions instead of resting it from the puzzling enigmatic life. I left my rented place for a short vacation monetarily emptied so as I came back still empty handed. What a wasted nonsense life! Don't you think it is?
Aside from the crucial hot weather that caused ny head aching, thinking hardly about my future is among the ultimate problems form a mental picture in mind. The lack of sleep, food, and money has been excruciatingly tough. Adding to that, the global economic meltdown, less jobs offer in the country is an alarming scenario that shakens me, resulting (to) the weakens of my spiritual badly.
Honestly, I'm lonely, sad, angry, hopeless and crying everyday. Throughout the lent days, harboring myself by watching movies was the last opt I did just to ease the pain and head-aches.
Temporarily, it diverted my mind somewhere else nonetheless, it didn't cure absolutely.
Below are the posters of the films I had watched just this lent days. I thank my cousin Rose and her husband Richard for lending me those movies thru out the week. If you haven't watched them, please try to. Some, may old films already but still worth to watch.













2 comments:

Tess Bryant said...

Eric, i can feel the frustration in you and I understand what you feel. Please do not loose hope, God is always there for you eventhough it seems things have been so difficult, He will never leave nor forsake you. I, too, was in your situation before, but I hang into God's promise, never loosing hope. He had brought me to a land of milk and honey as He promised in his words. Yours, I believe in m heart, will come too. Things right now seems unbearable but God will not give us something we can't handle. Hang in there my friend, God is watching you and He is always in control. His will for you is to give you life, to the fullest, and He will fulfill His promise He had fulfilled in me. Do not loose hope, keep the faith, and God will bless your faithfulness. God bless you Eric and I will pray for you......


Tess Bryant

Eric said...

Tess, thanks for that warmth message you wrote for me..I just thank God for created friends..without friends..I think life would be incomplete...
I am recuperating now and is in the right track....its just a matter of petty quarrel between a father and a son....believing that He is my true father....

My Favorite Instrumental Music