Monday, April 21, 2008

If There's Something Strange in Your Neighborhood, Who Ya Gonna Call?

I spent reading different blogs the whole day and updating mine as well. As I was making rounds online,I stumbled into the multiply site of Manilenya...Manilenya is among the bloggists that I admire because of her strong spirit to voice out and write everything that she doesn't like especially politics...
Just as I was enjoying my reading to her multiply blog,my eyes were almost popping out to my surprise when couple of unbelievable pictures describe what kind of environment we have in right now.
Even naive children aren't safe of the dirt and unholistic influence by media,environment,people,etc.....doomsday is drawing nigh...honestly.

This was what Manilenya had said on her blog:
Whose parents will let their children go astray? I can’t think of any one. Even the wicked people I know, they don’t want their children live a terrible life.
But Jesus! Take a look at these photos, how would you imagine a supposed to be an innocent and uncorrupted minds do this kind of things?

Please just buckle your seatbelts as you view the picture below......















12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what age they are. I guess they watch too much adult drama in TV or see actual adults do that.

Mommy Lutchi said...

what in the world the kids were doing....

Anonymous said...

wow! Eric, natats naman ako sa sinabi mo, totoo ba yan? hehehe lol! maraming salamat po..mabuhay ka! yang pulitika minsan gusto ko ng iwasan kaya lang siya lumalapit e lol!

Salamat sa pagbisita sa multiply at sa dotcom ko :)

Shosh said...

Wow! Talk about precocious.

Children mimics what they see....so either these children have loving, showy parents, or really messed up!

Not so WW today

Eric said...

Hi Ferdz...psychologically speaking..media,environment,the people around these kids were among the factors that pushed these kids to mimic about what they saw...I'm just hoping that it won't happen here in the Philippines.....I think it's in China.

Eric said...

HI Luchi: its a threat a deadly threat to every household that we should guard our children's from the unwanted viewing that might ignited their minds to follow.
Manilenya: salamat sa pag dalaw mo sa aking blog at pag comment...honestly hinahangaan kita...
Midas: youre right kids easily follow...

bid yan said...

oh.my.gosh.. sana di matulad diyan mga bata dito.. kakashock naman yan..

escape said...

wow! strange indeed.

Sidney said...

I really think this is staged... those kids are too young.
They were probably told to do so for pictures or a movie clip.

In any case it shows there are a lot of crazy people in this world.

Eric said...

Thank you..bid yan,the dong, sidney for that nice comments.....how I wish it won't happen here in our country too...I think it could happened the other way around like paying the kids for this kind of explicit pictures.

blanne said...

OMG! they are still kids! tsk tsk. where are their parents anyway?

Anonymous said...

is that true?

My Favorite Instrumental Music