Wednesday, April 09, 2008

GOT TIRED OF MY BLOG TEMPLATE

I am pretty tired of the standard Blogger templates...had to hunt around for something on the internet that I actually liked. Still looking for some nice templates online that exactly would fit my theme...
I been roaming around trying to check temporarily if things would work out, still,I'm not satisfied.
For an hour of searching the good templates,I stumbled into the site of Pannasmontata-Templates..indeed,I found some satisfying materials that truly filled my needs.
Here,I got a new look now on my blog..however,the header doesn't seem to jive to the theme,yet..I like it..though.it's like a solitary journey,the lone tree standing symbolizes of a long long journey...Thanks to Pannasmontata for creating this wonderful design.

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music