Monday, August 10, 2026

Photoblog: Baan Suan Hassadi - Thailand

Two weeks ago, our school had a long holiday break. I was glad to have a rest from my demanding teaching duties. Since it was late in the month, I couldn't go out or travel anywhere because it wasn't payday yet, so I stayed at home for a week. Fortunately, my church friends kindly invited me to join them on a little outing to a nearby cafe park to relax, bring the kids, and enjoy the long holiday week for both the children and us adults. Of course, we made sure to take some photos to remember our day of leisure. 
The girl who took the photos of me and my wife is a relative, as we share the same last name. Although she comes from Mindanao, my father originally hails from Masbate—Cebu. The phone she used to take the photos produced very good and clear images.
Here are the photos.














































No comments:

Photoblog: Baan Suan Hassadi - Thailand