Saturday, March 01, 2008

HEALING WONDERS OF TOUCH



If you are a person who always bombarded by stressful activities or a person who works against a constant pace of errand..then you need to stress out your stressful life by the healing wonders of touch.
At first,I considered massage as a form of "hilot", that if you have dislocated your muscles unintentionally, we rushed directly to call the "manghihilot".But massage in the cosmopolitan world is totally different.
Leaving in a fast pace suburbs is prone to any stress...I had my first massage experienced at Harrison Plaza with a blind masseur...it cost me a cheaper prize which I choose the 1 hour seat massage.
The touch therapy healed my stress temporarily...
Massage therapy has become an important part of general health care for many people living in today's stressful world.
Touch is a very important part of human contact. It helps us feel connected and loved by those around us.
Massage uses touch through rubbing or kneading of parts of the body to aid circulation, relax the muscles, or provide sensual stimulation.
Massage is one of the oldest, simplest forms of therapy.
The basic goal of massage therapy is to help the body heal itself and to increase health and well-being.

There are many health benefits to receiving massage therapy on a regular basis:
Relieves stress
Encourages relaxation
Improves circulation
Improves posture
Lowers blood pressure
Helps manage pain
Relaxes muscles
Improves flexibility
Improves breathing
Relieves tension headaches
Strengthens immune system
Decreases depression


A good massage is an exhilarating experience.Problems are among the forces that induced by such a stress pysically,mentally, etc. The Healing of touc truly eased the muscle pains and lessen the pressure of the bone marrow even to the dividing soul.
Every gentle push of a pressing hands,connect to the senses by which traction on the skin is perceived.My body is usually employ and habituated with a Shiatsu type of massage done by trained blind masseurs.
I frequently heard from friends that Thai massage is better.Just to experience what it was about,my feet leads me to Tagaytay to a famous Thai massage parlor in Tagaytay.
My conclusions had dictated me to utter the difference between the two,Thai massage is honestly better than Shiatsu.My boss rewarded me a gift certificate,that I should seek rest that induces muscular relaxation.Indeed, he handed me a Swedish massage gift certificate at Paseo de Sta.Rosa.
Well,without wasting anytime-I hitch the free time I had as if there'll be no tomorrow.Hitherto, I can still feel the jerking movement of hands that penetrated my bone marrow.With all sincerety,touch therapy brought relaxant which lessening the tension and stress caused by the distorted environment.Massage is a great medicine substitution for drugs.Yet, there's no other touch that could come close in parallel with the touch of a Master's Hand.
Oftentimes,I'm stressed because of my job requires a lot of talking and thinking,talking to the Most High and lays all my stressful burdens unto Him is the best refuge for healing that any massage can't equate.
God has a wonderful promise " Come to me all you who are weary and stressed, and I will give you rest." Matt.11:28

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music