Sunday, March 09, 2008

IN LIFE,WE ALL WAIT

Sorry about the downtime with the blog thing.It's been 4 days since I havent updated my blog. I miss reading my links blog and posting some comments....
I can't just remind myself of updating my blog every now and then.
The pic below is a sculpture of a three women feeling bored of awaiting something....the sculpture speaks that in Life we experienced the intense of waiting...mostlikely, we felt bored and sleep.
This is what my blog has telling me that I should keep my blog updated to avoid boredom of awaiting.


I myself is waiting in anticipation of posting a new one,bringing some new stuff and experiences.It is honestly touching when you write on your blog and somebody stumbled unintentionally,blessed by the entry.

2 comments:

Sidney said...

Nice sculpture... they look very tired!
Can be something of a challenge to update a blog every day !

Eric said...

Hi Sidney..thanks for the visit and posted your kind comment....it is honestly a challenge to update your blog everyday since your blog links wants to read the latest entry that you're going to post.....

My Favorite Instrumental Music