Friday, August 12, 2011

Warsaw Summer Photos

The sun hasn't shown its full appearance up to now, it's supposed to be sunny and hot, yet the weather isn't giving us the exact pictures of a European summer. I really want to see and feel what it's like to be summer in Poland.
I had enough rain in the Philippines so as a cool breeze last spring so enough for these gloomy rainy days. However, I am still appreciating the cool breeze of the wind every day and it's boring gloomy days, I know when I get home in the Philippines you surely hear me again complaining about the excruciating hot weather back home...so probably I must praise God still for this.
Well, I took a lot of pics around Warsaw since I couldn't do that much at all when winter comes..so here are the pics that I have last weekend.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music