Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Photo Diary: Warsaw - International Day

I had great weekend as I'd say it. Met some Filipinos in Warsaw and spent half of the day with them so as feasting the Filipino foods being served. Whew, I truly miss Pinoy food so much, I just let myself attacking the dried fish, sure enough my stomach was happy.
On that day, Warsaw had a special activity for its last celebration for the summer & that's International Day. There was a parade from a handful of different countries who just participated. Just wondering why Philippines hasn't participated any of Poland's program.

Photobucket
Man from Peru.



Photobucket
A very seductive lady.



Photobucket
A Jamaican brother teaching the crowd a Jamaican moves.


Photobucket
Turkish exotic dancer.


Photobucket
another dancer from Turkey.


Photobucket
A Somalian brother singing & dancing for a cause.


Photobucket
Young street performers.


Photobucket
I can feel her loneliness & sadness.


Photobucket
Young Polish girls dancing A Cuban break dance.


Photobucket
Strike a pose for a while.


Photobucket
Dancers from Belarus.


Photobucket
Dancers from Poland.


Photobucket
Young dancers from Armenia.


Photobucket
From Mexico.


Photobucket
Dancers from Turkey.


Photobucket
From Romania.

4 comments:

SunnyToast said...

Such a colorful festivity:) from different walks in life come together to celbrate life:) loving this post!

Pinoy Boy Journals said...

take me to Warsaw! I love little fiestas like this, makes traveling to different parts of the world less of a hassle. Awesome photos. I envy your life. :)

Eric said...

Hi SunnyToast, thanks for dropping by.

Eric said...

Pinoy Boy Journals: Include Poland in your intineraries, don't worry about the place to stay in I'll host you.

My Favorite Instrumental Music