Saturday, February 19, 2011

Uncertainty Over Actual

After I celebrated my birthday just this Valentine(honestly I didn't celebrate it), I was awakened by a great realizations that I am no longer young in the sense that I need to be financially stable and have my own family (as my own). A stable job that I could proclaim "that I love it and enjoying it for life", like without worrying about what I am going to eat tomorrow, to wear, just like the same worries everyone is concerning about.
Because of that, I checked the website of my church and went to the Prayer Request area, shared all my cares to all my churchmates around the globe to pray for me.
The prayer request's staff responded with a bunch of verses in the Bible that could possibly helping me of worrying not.
I know, we have the same worries just let me share these verses I have with the hope you'd be enlighten just as I do.



Dear Eric,

Thank you for your request. We will pray for you.

You indicated that your prayer request is for yourself or someone else who is worried. We can find the promises of God to be trustworthy. Here are some promises that you may find to be helpful during this time.
1. The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. (Psalm 9:9-10).
2. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul.... I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. (Psalm 23:1-3,4).
3. Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. (Psalm 32:7).
4. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. (Psalm 46:1-3).
5. Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. (Psalm 55:22).
6. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. (Psalm 91:15).
7. And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever. (Isaiah 32:17).
8. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit. (Jeremiah 17:8).
9. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. (Matthew 11:28-30).
10. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: but one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her. (Luke 10:41-42).
11. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28).
12. We are trouble on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed. (2 Corinthians 4:8-9).
13. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).
14. But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19).
15. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. (1 Peter 5:6-7)

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music