Thursday, August 21, 2008

THE POWER OF PRAYER



These days,I always like moving on two hyper speeds...maybe it's because of the problems that kept on coming....hyper speeds in the sense that I want everything falls rightly in place,perfectly.
That is my roundabout way of saying when I am confronted with onerous problems.I think we each have our own struggles with managing problems.
According to a certain poem " On the street of this position of God's world I feel a neighbor to a rat, so brother of a worm;Forever chasing rainbows at muddy margins."-Quemadas Poem
I don't know if life isn't worth living nor empty and meaningless,or full of challenges.There are times,I go for glitters and gold selfishly...however,God is still in controls...Prayer is the only propellers I used to heal the broken pieces in me caused by problems.
Prayer is the answer to every problem in life.It puts us in tune with divine wisdom which knows how to adjust everything perfectly.So often we do not pray in a certain situation because that from our standpoint the outlook is hopeless.But nothing is impossible with God.
Nothing is too entangled that it cannot be remedied.No human relationship is too strained for God to bring about the reconciliation and understanding.
No habit is too deep-rooted that it cannot be overcome.Noe one is so weak that it cannot be made strong.No one is so ill that He cannot be healed.No Mind is so dull that it cannot be made brilliant.
Whatever we need or desire, if we trust God, He will supply it.If anything is causing worry and anxiety let us stop rehearsing the difficulty and trust God for healing love and power.

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music