Wednesday, August 06, 2008

BEIJING-2008 OLYMPIC GAMES


The world is frenzied just to witness the opening of Beijing 2008 Olympic Games this Friday.I,myself is pretty much excited too since I'm fond to liking of watching Olympic Games.My heart is always hoping to see Filipino athletes to get the gold(at least) and make our country proud.
Can't keep my fingers crossed tightly but closing my hands instead begging the Supreme Being to bless our athletes throughout the events.
Let's support our very own..let's keep on praying for them with the hope they can make it...though the competitions is tough.

1 comment:

lucas said...

GOSH! IM SO PYsCHED ALREADY! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! hope we could win some golds...

hope 5 million and a car effectively do their parts as external motivators for our athletes...hehe

My Favorite Instrumental Music