Thursday, January 17, 2008

THE PHILIPPINE BLOG AWARDS 2008



I am helping to promote and spreading the upcoming "The Philippine Blog Awards 2008",and calling some kind Filipino bloggers who has the heart to sponsor the awards as well.
Volunteers are also calling to give their time....assisting and helping the Awards.
I am very proud to promote this Awards recognizing Filipino Professional Bloggers to be acknowledged and identified as the finest blogs in the country.
This is truly an exciting to anticipate.....those interested bloggers to volunteer and sponsor,please click this site Kutitots for more details and definite infos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly think that this PBA is better than the recently held PWA

Eric said...

Well,I really wish to be a part of this award....

My Favorite Instrumental Music