Wednesday, March 07, 2007

KC Concepcion's Piczzzz





Well.....I just found the personal site of kc or blog online a month & a half now thru this multiply site as well.....she has a lot of pictures which I dragged some of it to post them here...........honestly, she has the full appearance of her Dad, the former matinee idol in the Philippine Cinema....Her full countenance reminds me of Gabby Concepcion (Dad nga nya anoh)..... the actor of the 80's. Just praying that KC won't cursed me to high heaven's and sue me for dragging her picz without asking her humble approval.....surely she won't take her time to view my blog.....heheheh.good for me....though !
She is studying right now in American University in Paris.....just to let you know that she's proficient in French language. Just to prove that I've got her site then check this out: KC and see for yourself that it is not really a site made by her fans or what......this is just the real KC site....thing. Eventualy, before she has this multiply account....I remember that she had her own site aside from this. But if this won't work...I had her added to my blog lists...at the extreme right of this blog...just look for KC name there.











No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music