Saturday, March 03, 2007

CEREMONIAL DINNER PARTY OF THE WITS

I haven't updated my blog so far......Wish I could write something here but I'm just too tired. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and it's been wearing me down more than the hustle of day to day life.
As a graduating Senior....bundles of requirements plus the internship and all those things...bugs me down to sleep, everytime I went home from my Directed Teaching.
However, I have some pics here taken during our Banquet.....a dinner party with the wits of AUP.......

With Pie


The Host of the Night - Ruth



With Jack and two Chinese Education majors


A dear Pal...Rancee



Our Dean...and the graduating seniors


Two sexy missionaries at both sides.


The host and the co-host


Jack and Dr. Caezar


exotic pal Juvy


Fellow interns...and teachers of tomorrow.

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music