Thursday, November 10, 2011

November's Fall Colors

I haven't updated much lately because of my busyness, now that I have enough time to do so, let me write something here about Autumn/Fall experience. Just to continue of what I have had posted lately, pictures would do more of the talking rather than doing the blah - blah. Since, I got hold of a cheaper camera, taking snapshots and different subjects has been a good habit of mine and I would say its addictive.
The sad thing is I don't have a DSLR camera yet, and I don't even know when I could get the chance of getting one, hope it would be sooner than later. I just wish somebody out there would serve as santa claus & unselfishly give me a DSLR, sounds like I'm dreaming with my eyes open, I knew that it wouldn't happen.
Well, November provides splashes of colors that is what we called fall foliage. The temperature & the circle of time has changed, the sun completely refused to show. Fogs and moist envelopes the surrounding to keep the daylight shorter.
As we know, fall or autumn is the time for harvesting the crops sown in spring and ripened in summer. Trees loose their leaves and is often called Fall in USA because leaves fall from trees.
I appreciated so much of the changes of the autumn hues, and seeing its differenty colors makes it even more beautiful than spring so to speak. Now, I have completed my four seasons experience and this winter would be my second time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Pinay Travel Junkie said...

Ooh... I love the yellow hue!

Batang Biyahera said...

"As we walk in the fields of gold..."
I love autumn!

Eric said...

@Pinay Travel Junkie: thanks, I the yellow colors too but the orange one is quite rare here in Poland so I love it more.
@Batang Biyahera: I love autumn too except the freezing weather.

Kiona said...

It's pretty. So beautiful. I would love to travel there one day

Kiona said...

So beautiful. I would love to travel there one day.

My Favorite Instrumental Music