Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Autumn Blues and Fall Colors

This is my first Fall experience,I would say that I am happy & a bit melancholy when summer is gone because the atmosphere started to be so freezing, but the Autumn color gives so much vibrant and spectacular features of nature's beauty.
The beauty of Autumn is filled with colors. The crisp cool wind, the bright red-yellow maple trees, is the perfect time to explore the colorful vistas of the surrounding.
A full colorama of Autumn, a joyous feasting for the eyes. The magic of the autumn colors and the fragrances of falling colored leaves together with the freezing cool wind gives me a feeling of excitement and joy while the loneliness of winter hasn't come yet.
Herewith, are the photos that I took for Autumn souvenirs since I can't experience it back in the Philippines.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Raymond @ Man On The Lam said...

Love the colours! The photos have a 70's postcard feel to them... :)

Eric said...

thanks Raymond @ Man On The Lam: I love the colors of Autumn except the freezing cold wind...thanks for dropping by.

Anonymous said...

cool colours =)

Kiona said...

Soooo beautiful <3

My Favorite Instrumental Music