Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friday Night - Out

It has been a couple of months that I haven't been out of my comfort zone and getting wild for a while. Thanks to my Polish friend Paulina ( & a fellow couch surfer) who invited me to be included in her celebrations after she successfully defense her dissertations.
My hesitations had prevented me at first to say my yes because of the freezing cold weather outside. I guess, that's where I got a bad cold. However, confining myself in the four corners of my room would killin me more, so despite of the chilling weather I need to stretch out of my legs and jive with the people whom I only meet occasionally.
The good thing about it you tend to meet new friends, though friendship intimacy would not be that close enough to go, one day or another you will still meet them on the way 'coz we are only living but in a small world.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music