Sunday, October 16, 2011

Photo Diary: Historical Landmarks 2

What I love most of Europe is the structure of their buildings. The buildings itself brings so much awe to me enough that I would say, I love Europe. No doubt why Europe is the most romantic place in the world.
It also tells the history of the country and the pride of every European nations. Herewith, are some of the heritage buildings of Warsaw.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Pinay Travel Junkie said...

What a visual feast! Europe's buildings are simply stunning..

Eric said...

@Pinay Travel Junkie: thanks for dropping by. That's what makes European so romantic.

Anonymous said...

lovely post ;)

My Favorite Instrumental Music