Thursday, January 06, 2011

COUCH SURFING FRIENDS

I just had a great day yesterday while staying in Kuala Lumpur. At least for my two weeks stay, it wasn't that boring because I got the chance of meeting other CS friends here in KL so as from other countries too.
Meaning it was a gathering of backpackers in Kuala Lumpur so as backpackers from other countries who are travelling in the capital city right now. Was and am certainly is happy to be a member of this backpackers online community.
To update you about our happenings let me show you some pics.



With the CS from other countries that I met in Kuala Lumpur.



Susanne Wilke from Switzerland, a very friendly and funny lady.



Me at the roof top of Traders Hotel with Petronas tower in the evening.



The street that we hang-out...place for backpackers.

2 comments:

Pinay Travel Junkie said...

I'm on CS too and I'm happy to have met a lot of like minded (and not like minded) backpackers. I have learned so much from them! More adventures for 2011!

Eric said...

Thanks for the comment and visiting my blog...hope to travel with you soon..

My Favorite Instrumental Music