Thursday, June 17, 2010

IMMENSE STYLE of Ad Huang

Once again, I stumbled to Ad Huang's blogsite checking his latest style. I spotted an interesting fads that truly caught my fancy. Ad Huang's site is a house of style that you could select immense of styles from clothing to bags, shoes etc.
I thought of joining the Lookbook site which sending them my own taste of style but I felt a certain embarrased knowing that the members are literally young, as in young which none of them beyond the age of 30's.
Oh my,how could I afford to post my pics competing the young ones...I won't dare to do that..I just feast my eyes viewing their own sense of fashion instead.




2 comments:

Tobias said...

thanks for reading my blog and for you comments!

im using a camera named canon ixus 75 ;)

Eric said...

Thanks Tobias....for visiting my blog...

My Favorite Instrumental Music