Thursday, May 24, 2007

MY ALTER EGO

It's so funny to think, yet ecstatic, when somebody persistently persuade you that you are facially resemblance to somebody, may it be famous or not.
My Korean students seriously trying to compare me to this Korean actor with an English name of Eric, as well.
They were just basing my old picture way back my glorious hairy days....
This picture that you'll see below was my school photo during my high school....just try to judge and compare me to this Eric Moon a Korean actor, if we really are alike to each other facially.
In the lowest part,is my recent picture taken at Taal at the edge of the crater itself...and was and is still compared to famous International actor Yul Brynner
Well,it's up to you guys whether you'll curse me to high heavens....that's how my Korean students see me...it may be a wrong perspective and intuitions but allow me to indulge this simple things that at least foreign students appreciated the way I look now and the Eric (Me) before.
I really thank God for that...............

THE YOUNG ME................



ERIC MOON OR MOON JUNG HYUK in Korean name..


THIS IS ME...NOW.


MY KOREAN STUDENTS COMPARED ME TO THIS GREAT HOLLYWOOD ACTOR YUL BRYNNER

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

weeh, ka gwapo ba diay nimo dong eric uy, ma bayot man sab ta hehhee...
kaanggid sad bitaw tinuod
mura na pod kag hapon ron dong eric kay shaolin naman ka hehhehe maayo nuon na kay way kas shampoo :)
ayaw ko waya dong eric ha basin suko ka diha, mo ligid jud ko kon imo ko wayon na mabuling ako nina ani hehhehe

Anonymous said...

asa man tong akong gi post nga wala man nitunga diin man to napaingon, gi ugom nimo diha dong eric? ibuga uy. LOL

Eric said...

Salamat lolli sa imong comment......kung pwede lang ibalik ang kagahapon kun diin batan-on pko unya baga ug buhok ako jud ng buhaton unsaon man nga wla may time machine...

Joro Livelihood said...

musta diha, malipay ka ugma mao na ako tagna, congrats daan

My Favorite Instrumental Music