Sunday, May 27, 2007

I WON THE FILIPINO BLOG OF THE WEEK


This very especial design was made by Kuya Rolly...a person behind my winning.


As a humble blogger...I never expect nor thinking of receiving any Blog Awards since I don't have the gift in writing and all my ideas here were merely poor comparing to those who are what we so called Professional Bloggers.
I would like to extend my most profound gratitude to Talksmart for the nomination he made .For several weeks the competition was very tough and the competitors we're also great bloggers.
My humble attention was ecstatically surprised,when Talksmart informed me that I was nominated...At first, I was landed to 4th place and the following week 2nd place and at last A Winner and A Hall of Fame.
Glory to God in the Highest is the only thing I can say for now....of course, I would like to acknowledge the Bisdakplanet for their kind supports thru out the voting and to those people who visited my blog and cast their votes...most specially to Kuya Rolly for the 24 hours votes and with his convincing power,persuading the Bisdak community to give their support for the remaining week.

...MY AWARDS...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

RM Bulseco said...

i do hope na manalo ako soon.. comment ka ha may bagong post ako ngayon!

Joro Livelihood said...

thanks for that special mention, i really appreciated that, again, my warmest congrats

Joro Livelihood said...

dong eric, daghan nakag award ron, member of the month naka sa bisdak, kusgan gyod ka, bag-o paka, nakuha dayon nimong award, gidungog imo pag-ampo

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations on this award. Feels good people appreciate your work ano?

'Mum-2-3-' said...

Hi Kuya Eric, congrats natong duha sa pagka member of the month ug sa imong pagka winner sa Hall of Fame.

Naa koy pangutana nimo...SDA ba ka? kay murag kanang 1000 missionaries program man yata na sa SDA, naa ko nadunggan naa na sila sa mga other Asian countries tungod ana, just wondering.. SDA man sab ko pero dugay na sab ko wa nakasimba..

Happy weekend nimo, TC and Godbles!

My Favorite Instrumental Music