Friday, April 13, 2018

Random Photos

I collectively gathered these lovely photos from various people who have the eyes and the simplicity of taking pictures randomly. Not to impress everyone but to tell how they see life in the form of photography.
The austerity of their shots simply broadcast so much words and stories about life. It's not about aweing and getting praises from the crowd but how would you touch people's lives through photography. This is what I want to do now, to take photos naturally nevertheless with messages. I don't appreciate impressive photographs  at all, with so much editing and stuff just to amaze the crowd.


Disclaimer: I don't own the photos that I posted here but randomly collected them to certain                                     bloggers. Sorry if I failed to link in your website here coz I forgot to do that. My                                   apology.















No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music