Saturday, April 14, 2018

Random Photos Part 2

Here I come with so much time updating my daily musings online. Thank God, for this long vacay where I could randomly refurbish or keep-up-to-date my blog.
Typically, I gathered photos from different bloggers who have the eyes on photography and the way how they tell stories in the form of a picture behind the lens. Whether, it's technically edited with an advance photo editor so long as it's not too imeldific, and dazzling but simply exquisite.
Moreover, the photos that I collected are photos of a rustic, semi-boho chic, and eclectic type of a bungalow houses in Venice California which I do really love with the hope I could copy the design one day, when fund is way too much to juice up the budget.

Disclaimer: I don't own the photos that I posted here but randomly collected them to certain                                     bloggers. Sorry if I failed to link in your website here coz I forgot to do that. My                                   apology.






















No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music