Friday, May 04, 2012

Photo Diary: My Kazimierz Dolny's Trip - Poland

I wasn't able to blog for ages because of the internet failure interruptions that lasted for two weeks. Now that I am back, I have (a) lot of stories to tell but I don't feel much of sharing them now. However, this post is an exempted but most probably the messages that I am going to post here would not be that lengthy and tiring to read.
Last month, I was en route & hitting back the road again. I truly miss being on the road & fulfilling my dreams of travelling here and there. Among of the historical places in Poland that I visited was Kazimierz Dolny. Such a small town located in the eastern part of Poland that is 2 hours and half from Warsaw.
Kazimierz Dolny was formally founded by King Kazimierz III in the 14th century in which the place named after him. The name Dolny which means "low" in English is to distinguish it as a town down to the river of Vistula.
It is a small classy town as I describe it simply, because of its old remaining structures that are continually erecting still up to now. The area is surrounded with hotels, bars and restaurants that makes the town more attractive to one million tourists each year.
As I enjoyably went around the town, I could not stop wowing because of its beauty and cleanliness. I didn't feel bored nor getting tired of loving the place. It is among of the place in Poland that I'd love to be in the visiting list. The weather was really cold but then it didn't prevent me of coming there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music