Friday, January 06, 2012

First New Year in Poland

The year 2011 has finally said its goodbye. It was both a good and bad year for me but I am not gonna talk about that.
Truely, I have observed how the Polish people celebrated the New Year while the rest of the world too in different time. What I like most about here is they don't use much of some fireworks and other form of chemicalized materials to get noise while counting. The Filipinos and the Polish are quite similar on spending it, lots of young and old people keeping wasted around with beers and some sorts of alcohol or bar hopping around.
That's what I did too with my new friends from Italy and Ukraine, trying to look some Polish girls to hook up with that night & bar hopping. However, I didn't stay much longer because it was freezing outside and I could feel the chilling has gotten inside my body.
I just left all the naughtiness that was being planned, aside from the unfriendly cold breeze the smoke that covered on air made me sick as well. Here with are some of the pixies that I took in Warsaw.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music