Thursday, April 21, 2011

MEMORIES I HAD IN PAI MAEHONGSON - THAILAND

I previously posted about my trip to Pattaya and letting my pictures speak much rather than making the usual blah, blah, blah since you can find lots of blog travelers who are good and experts in explaining detailed tips for going to Pattaya.
Pai - Maehongson is somewhat a summer capital in Thailand just like in the Philippines - Baguio. However, I appreciated Pai than Baguio because of its people who are very warm, the place was so clean and filled with sights seers that are fully developed. I wrote an entry about my visit to Pai while I was in Thailand last year and I was pretty vocal in telling it frankly that it's my fave place in Thailand. Very laid back, relaxing weather, fabulous foods, and amazing nature.




DSCN3109
The Gong of my life....



DSCN3093
A young Chinese-Thai girl selling vintage stuff.


DSCN3089
An old Chinese resto in the village.


DSCN3087
Preserved Chinese hut.


DSCN3086
The old village where the first Chinese immigrants came to Thailand.


DSCN3084
The village wasn't only contained of the historical story but an awesome view as well.


DSCN3081
Some of the preserved huts were converted into souvenir stores.


DSCN3074
This rock was among the historical landmarks that stand still proving Chinese came to Thailand as the Chinese writings printed on it.


DSCN3060
Burmese kids performing their traditional dance.


DSCN3058
Burmese temple.


DSCN2963
Pai was a nice city to relax, very laid back, the weather was perfect for vacationers.


DSCN2961
Minority kids in Pai - Maehongson..they performed in the street to entertain tourists.

3 comments:

Fredric said...

hehe, yeah finally.

Eric said...

been following your blog before you conquered modelling....thanks for making it in English.

Pinoy Boy Journals said...

so many more places to see in Thailand. I'll try my best to explore more northern thailand! I also want to visit Pai!

My Favorite Instrumental Music