Monday, April 25, 2011

MY FIRST SPRING EXPERIENCE ABROAD

If I haven't accepted the teaching call in Poland, I wouldn't experience the four season. Being in Europe would be a great memento to look back experiencing four seasons. The first one was winter and now its spring.
Spring is the time when plants and animals awaken after the long period of winter hibernation. The air is cool and soft rain provides the necessary nourishment for flowers and soil alike. Animals, plants are very active in spring as they start their search for new food.
Outside the window of my room are two trees that provides beautiful flowers that makes my morning so lively while seeing them blooming.
At the backyard is tulips that really makes me smile to see how wonderful our planet is having such beautiful flowers around.
From Spring


From Spring


From Spring


From Spring


From Spring


From Spring


From Spring


From Spring


From Spring


From Spring


From Spring


From Spring

4 comments:

Batang Biyahera said...

Isn't this great?! Finally SPRING TIME in Europe...even though I'm suffering by hayfever every year. :(
Regards from Berlin

Eric said...

I love spring, I even appreciated it when I saw plants and flowers to bloom.

thepinaysolobackpacker said...

eri, I;m super happy for you! kainggit ka, gusto ko din ma-experience yang spring. hehe love the flowers!

Eric said...

thanks Batang Biyahera for dropping by...

My Favorite Instrumental Music