Thursday, March 10, 2011

PICTURES AND MEMORIES - MALAYSIA TRIP

In the End, all that really matters isn't the things you did, but what its effects are today, not the knowledge you have learned, but how you applied it, not the words that were said, but how they made you feel, and most of all, not the moment of occurrence, but how its now just a part of our memory. Everyday, we make memories let's paint lives with happy ones.
Staying in Malaysia for three weeks was a great opportunity to be acquainted with the capital city Kuala Lumpur. Like I said from my previous entry about the city there's nothing much to see around Kuala Lumpur except the Hindus temple, Petronas tower, China town, Batu caves and Merdeka square. You won't impressed much of the city's tourist attraction,however, you'll still appreciate the cleanliness and the progress of the economy so as the love of Malaysia's protecting the environment.
Malaysia is a strict country mixed with different races coming from Sri Lanka, India and etc. I was really hoping that I could make my way to Malacca as I dreamt of going there but instead I was confined around the canopy of Kuala Lumpur. Was also thinking of my budget then so I decided to stay in the capital city instead.
Now, you'll see my pictures that I took inside a Hindu temple in Kuala Lumpur that remain a good memories in my heart one of my trips that I treasure.

IMG_1558

IMG_1554

IMG_1553

IMG_1548

IMG_1546

IMG_1561

IMG_1559

IMG_1556

IMG_1552

IMG_1566

IMG_1572

IMG_1547

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music