Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ONE OF MY FAVORITE BLOGS

This isn't a look back at some of my favorite blogs, but reposting pictures from one of my favorite blogs and among who stood out for one reason.
I enjoy reading Chyng Reyes's blog, I gained a lot of ideas from her travels and some recommended places to visit in the Philippines. Chyng recently
wrote and article entitled: "Photo + Walk + Stories" , that reflects everything that I've been thinking about in life. I actually got pumped up when I saw the pictures with inspirational captions.
She simply states about the usual sayings that'd help us to realize about. So much blah blah, just simply look at the pictures that I posted here from Chyng's blog and try to reflect and be inspired. I didn't repost all of the pictures but wisely picking some of my favorite captions from her post.


resized

resized 2

resized 3

resized 4

resized 4

resized 6

resized 7

5531065294_476904090c

5530504761_4d2a4dfdcb

5531061792_8c31a33cc7
The last two colored photos here are the reflections of the owner herself.
(Source: Visit Chyng's Blog Chyng Reyes )

3 comments:

chyngreyes.com said...

whoa, i must have really done something good in that photo+walk. hehe

thank you for the feature. im flattered. =)

will share this in my FB wall too.

Eric said...

I need to thank you for allowing me to repost your inspirational pictures....

Ed said...

I also like Chyng's blog because of how helpful and informative her site is. How many times have we referred to her for details on guesthouses, guides and things-to-do?

As for the blogger, you can say that she's a no-frills kind of gal. She says what she thinks and she even blogs in Filipino! Very spontaneous!

Nice post here, Eric! in every blog, there's always a way to relate with each other! :D

My Favorite Instrumental Music