ONE OF MY FAVORITE BLOGS

By Eric - 3:53 AM

This isn't a look back at some of my favorite blogs, but reposting pictures from one of my favorite blogs and among who stood out for one reason.
I enjoy reading Chyng Reyes's blog, I gained a lot of ideas from her travels and some recommended places to visit in the Philippines. Chyng recently
wrote and article entitled: "Photo + Walk + Stories" , that reflects everything that I've been thinking about in life. I actually got pumped up when I saw the pictures with inspirational captions.
She simply states about the usual sayings that'd help us to realize about. So much blah blah, just simply look at the pictures that I posted here from Chyng's blog and try to reflect and be inspired. I didn't repost all of the pictures but wisely picking some of my favorite captions from her post.


resized

resized 2

resized 3

resized 4

resized 4

resized 6

resized 7

5531065294_476904090c

5530504761_4d2a4dfdcb

5531061792_8c31a33cc7
The last two colored photos here are the reflections of the owner herself.
(Source: Visit Chyng's Blog Chyng Reyes )

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments