Saturday, January 16, 2010

BLOGGING FOR HAITI





The world is still on shocked about the earthquake happened in Haiti..another calamity that brings so much worries and threats to the world. I remembered a certain news in the Philippines before I left for Thailand that Philippines,specifically the capital city Manila might be hit by a strong quake that would damage a million. Philippines is prone to earhtquake since the fault line is just along the shore of the archipelago..well,the Bible predicts as I may say it that there'll be calamities during the end times..and its been happening before I was born..
I'm blogging for Haiti, giving my support through prayers to the victims...my heart honestly bleeding.



May Haiti recovers in a soonest time possible and forgets the casualty behind...

1 comment:

Jerick said...

for me though, i would not look at the haiti incident as apocalyptic and biblical.

may they really recover fast.

My Favorite Instrumental Music