Wednesday, July 16, 2008

BATTLING THE ODDS OF LIFE

Life has been so tight this time,prices of oil,gas,and prime commodities soaring high.Sometimes you unavoidably asked yourself,what life will be like tomorrow;in the future?
I'm losing my hope to the government,but not to my country dear Philippines.Working abroad has always been a dream for me since then,just looking around makes me so discouraged and sad.
With a meager salary,fewer jobs in industry,sets the gap between rich and poor.Worrying about what would be the future holds,the closer I plans to get married..life seems to be tougher.Staying still as Bachelor's makes me to push for a while..how can I plan seriously,if life in this country liken to be a great roller coaster on a moonless night?
As I count the years as months,and counts the months as week, and count the weeks as days,the more life is getting complicated.
There are many possible destinations and routes to each destination.Sometimes we need to be vigilant thus onlookers of what lies ahead.We need to survive the currents,storms and reefs to be dealt with,but we can sail our ship to where we want it to go.
The Filipinos has been battling the odds economically since the coming of Spaniards,down to the present governments.I felt like boarding on a boat sailing on a mighty river,interchange every now and again on a ride along parallel or divergent tracks to the same destination.
Up to now,Filipinos haven't experienced the bed of roses economically...as what Senator Dick Gordon said: "What this country needs is not the change of men,but the change in Men."

4 comments:

escape said...

oo nga. kawawa ang mga pinoy. i believe that it's really the people who should change and learn to discipline themselves but it's also in the leaders.

i've heard senator dick gordon speak one time. he is impressive! we need people like him in the country. kaya lang sayang kasi sa red cross lang sya nilagay. he can do more.

Eric said...

Hi the dong..its nice to hear from you once again..thanks for dropping by and sharing your piece of words.....I'm still hoping for a bright future in this country...but the Big question is When?

Vadi said...

Hi pal !! Nice post.. Why i lke this its the same happening to me... Not all but almost half of them.. I am 21 and think it happens to all at this age ! Wat is your age?? Finding answers will take a lot of time but going with calm mind can always get you the answer !!

Eric said...

Thanks Vadi for the kind post....

My Favorite Instrumental Music