Sunday, July 06, 2008

THE BEAUTY OF ART

Many have said that art is beauty,regardless of the creations and the outcome as long as they are art there is beauty.
But in these pictures that I posted down is honestly out of the content....do you consider these as Art?
The pictures that you'll see in here are no longer normally art...well that's how I see it.
Question practically pop out in mind..what happen to these people? Are they
losing morality and values in Life?
I can't afford to have a friend like this...nor a relative having an image like this,there's a lot of ways to express oneself thru arts.
I really don't know in the latter part,sense of regrets would haunt them down when realizations proved them wrong.




















4 comments:

rehabman said...

It caused me soooo much pain just looking at these pictures. I am so sorry but I did not see the beauty in any of those pictures. :-(

Anyway, you have a nice blog.

rehabman said...

Looking at these pictures caused me sooooo much pain. Though, I have nothing against them, I am sorry but I do not see any beauty in each of the pictures.

AnywAy, you have a nice blog. *Cheers*

Eric said...

Thank you Rehabman for finding your way to my blog...and for the ideas....

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com

My Favorite Instrumental Music