Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Couch Surfing Guests 2


My house has been so deathly quiet and I suddenly feel all alone when these two CSers left, after staying in my place and had their fill of seeing the Angkor Wat & other temples. These twos had just decamped vibes of cordiality, too bad, I haven't joined on their biking going around just as fund is so tight these days. Since I came to Cambodia and open my house for Couch Surfing, I never run out of request. My inbox is always filled with request messages & last minute request for meetings.






Alexander from Russia, a funny guy and musicality talented.


Jose from Spain. A nice man and so humble.

Jose busily tinkering my laptop, while Alex enjoying the green mango with gusto waited for his turn.

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music