Tuesday, February 28, 2012

On Being Stuck

Ever have days or times in your life that you want to go out & bring your feet somewhere else? Throughout my stay in Poland, I never got the chance of travelling to the nearby countries. The sad part is I am practically being stuck in the four corners of Warsaw. That's what I hate about my stay here, so boring so to speak (in a backpacker's mind) and literally imprisoned to the same routine and monetarily shortened.
I guess, that's the disadvantage of a Southeast Asian volunteer when you try to make meet ends. My world right now has just revolving around Warsaw, school, home vice versa. Just want to escape and see different environment for a while & do some adventures.
Spring is almost there and hopefully I could plan my itinerary, eventually I already planned of visiting the nearby city and did my research, can't wait for that moment to come soon.
Below, are the usual buildings and sites that you could see around the capital city through the lens of my camera.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music