Sunday, July 31, 2011

Warsaw Entertain

Being in a foreign land isn't easy, especially if you don't have much friends and mingling with the locals around is hard when the language is the number one problem.
However, for my 6 months beyond staying in Poland, I made a bunch of friends around both Poles and fellow foreigners. I just realized then, that you need to be actively member of any organization that involves foreign activity.
One of that is Warsaw Entertain, I was being invited to join the group in Facebook and participate on their nightly activities. For the first time, I attended their summer English video-karaoke held at an Irish Pub inside the Warsaw Towers.
I had a blast and met fellow foreigners and Polish party people, I sang that night just as the Pinoys love to sing and addicts to video karaoke, yet, I was missing a good pitch the reason I refused to sing again...blame it on the stage freight.
The best of that was I met new friends, it may not be the closest that you'll get, (who knows?) better yet its nice to expand your friendship.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Warsaw Entertain said...

Im really happy that you decided to join our group more events to come this week!hopefuly WE see eachother soon!for futher details i invite you all to like our page on facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/warsaw.entertain

Eric said...

Thanks for dropping by, sorry I haven't attended to some of the activities that you had previously. Will make up soon.

My Favorite Instrumental Music