Sunday, July 24, 2011

Can't See Clearly nor Understand It

I can't tell what's up with the weather up here in Poland. One day the sun is out and everyone is coming out of their houses wearing summer clothes. The next day, its raining and cold. I can't really understand it, it suppose to be hot 'coz it's already summer. Been asking my Pinoy housemate "is this what they called summer?", I rarely seen the sun coming out and giving its full shine enough for the people to enjoy the season of summer. My housemate would just simply answered me, "you can't expect a summer in Poland like in the Philippines", yeah right, geographically speaking Poland is in the north-eastern part of Europe, which the freezing wind coming from Siberia (coldest part in the north)goes down to Poland the reason why we can't fully get a taste of summer.
Being in Poland for more than 6 months now, I didn't see the sun made its final appearance. I'd completely feel that Poles people are so thirsty of sunshine & it's heat, 'coz too much cold is no longer fun at all. From freezing winter to colder spring and strangely cool summer. Despite of a little rain, cool gloomy summer, my housemates and I find ways to enjoy summer break - travelling to the nearby places of Warsaw for a perfect weekend to a somewhat boring summer break. We went to a famous lake in Warsaw, where Polish people surf, jetskiing and yachting on a lake while winter is way too far to come. For some odd reason mother nature hasn't decided to that it wasn't quite time for summer to arrive & quickly sends some chilly weather filled with clouds, & rain. I am expecting that this August would be the final amount of hot summer.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music