Tuesday, August 10, 2010

VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THE YEAR

Hi there bloggers world..sorry for the long blog absent. I haven't updated everything down here not even my twitter.
Now, I am back with a full throttle...sounds like a movie from one of my favorite TV shows in the 80's Charlie's Angels.
As you know, I am an internet addict. I was born without it, I took my first College course without any words hearing about this invention, till I joined the missionary back 2001 and that's when the birth of internet to me.
Now, the pictures posted below are the common forwarded photos online through email thread with messages on it.
I received these photos forwarded by a missionary friend way back 2003. Honestly, it moved me and realized the importance of life and its simplicity given by God.
I didn't know that this was voted as Best Email of the Year...no idea when was it voted but as I was roaming around the world online my searching led me to see these photos again in a blog.
That's when I knew that it was voted as the Best Email of the Year....dunno who took the pictures and I didn't know who took the idea of putting them together and forwarded to every person who has an email.
The pictures itselves speak a lot the true essence of happiness and contentment in life so as praising our parents for giving us a good environment and education.
So long as the Supreme Being deserves our praises for a healthy life, food that we eat everyday, friends, and everything.
I shared this thing to my class regardless of their low undertanding in English but somehow the pictures speak for itself.
I maybe late and a late blogger who post them but I am hoping that it may help us to accept what God has given us.




If you think you are unhappy, look at them.



you think you don’t have many friends…


When you feel like giving up, think of this man


If you think you suffer in life, do you suffer as much
as he does?


If you complain about your transport system,how about them?



If your society is unfair to you, how about her?
Enjoy life how it is and as it comes – Things are worse for others and are a lot better for us…


There are many things in your life that will catch your eye but only a few will catch your heart….pursue those…This email needs to circulate forever…:

















No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music