Monday, January 19, 2009

CROSS WE BEAR

















"We complain about the cross we bear but don't realize it is preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we cannot.Whatever your cross, whatever your pain,there will always be sunshine, after the rain....Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall;But God's always ready, to answer your call....He knows every heartache, sees every tear,a word from His lips, can calm every fear...Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night,But suddenly vanish, by dawn's early light...The Savior is waiting, somewhere above,to give you His grace, and send you His love.May God fill your day with blessings!!Be kinder than necessary,for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!"


Got touched deeply of these pictures that was posted on my friend's message box..I can't help but to copied them and made its way for viewing publicly. The pictures itself would tell something our complaints without knowing the prices that awaits ahead.
The cross that we bear everyday is just a mere trials that God put on our shoulders, seeing how far we can go of these crosses that we carry. I myself have complained the daily pains and bitterness I went thru every now and then...









3 comments:

Sidney said...

Wow...that is a nice story...did you make those wonderful drawings?

Eric said...

Hi Sidney..I didn't make those drawings..thanks for dropping by.

Anonymous said...

I love this post. It's a very wonderful reminder of gaining strength from the crosses we bear.

My Favorite Instrumental Music