Saturday, April 15, 2017

iPhone Photography 2

As what Emil Pakarklis, the founder of iPhone Photography School would always say: " You can take incredible photos with the only camera that you have in your pocket at all times, and that is your iPhone." - or whatever mobile phone you may have then.
Herewith, are some of the samples of my photos taken by my iPhone 6 Plus. Of course, these photos won't be simply appreciatable without the help of the editing tool that I used. To be honest, I am still struggling on mastering the photography especially on the editing techniques...however, I am truly inspired of Emil's words: "Some people work for years to master iPhone photography shooting and editing techniques. But with a few simple tricks, you can start taking much better photos."  And that tricks would be learned by reading some blogs and tips coming from the mobile professional photographers.























No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music