Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last Photos for 2014

Time flies so fast and it's already 2015. Last year wasn't a blast nor a good one to share so to speak. However, I considered it as a blessing and a lesson to review that would be a brilliant to look back how I survived it.
God has made His promised and that keeps me going up to now. The pile of food snippets below are my food shots which I took from a different occasion. These are the local Khmer foods.
All of these are vegetarian foodies that you could simply found in Cambodia except the cake and the pizza which are pretty common everywhere.
















1 comment:

Luggage Scale said...

Traveling is a fruitful entertainment. It gives utmost pleasure to the travellers and makes them enjoy their life time by traveling to different destinations.

My Favorite Instrumental Music