Travel Photos: Foodies in Siem Reap - Cambodia 2

By Eric - 4:40 AM

As a newbie in Cambodia, I have discovered tons of foods that are quite amusing yet, strange so to speak. I'm not hating the Khmers food, it is just that I still couldn't take them as my staple food...however, there are some stuff that are acceptable for me and somewhat edible according to my taste judgement. I tried to escape as much as I could to explore and capture new things that aren't familiar for me.
A new Cambodian friend had toured me around as I requested him to do so because I really want to experience the Khmer adventures that I haven't tried in my country.
Herewith, are the photos that I took earlier while I was having my rounds with a new Cambodian friend who served as my guide.
















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments