Monday, September 12, 2011

Photo Diary: Last Summer Days in Poland

It does start to feel like it's the last warm summer days left to enjoy. The days are getting shorter and morning are quite misty and chilly. My friends and I had enjoyed them to the full I guess as we can’t seem to imagine the cold that’s about to come soon and stay so long.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Pinay Travel Junkie said...

Here in Australia, I'm desperately craving for summer! Can't wait for spring to be over. Awesome photos of Poland!

Lagalog Ramos said...

Nice places you've been to, Eric. Enjoy the vestiges of the summer! God bless!

Eric said...

Thanks Pinay Travel Junkie..I can't wait to see your pics in Aussie. Summer is over here in Poland, I can feel the coolness of Autumn.

Eric said...

Thanks Lagalog...I didn't enjoy much of the summer here coz it wasn't that I expected to be.

My Favorite Instrumental Music