Wednesday, October 06, 2010

WISH MAKER

It's been quite a while since I've last posted (Sorry for that, again). My lifestyle has been so different lately till now. I dunno why. I am getting so irritable, yet, trying to control it. October 6: It's the first week of the month. One week more to go and I am leaving (pretty soon) the place where I considered home for a year. It's kind of hard to believe that I survive for a year in a place that is so peaceful and no recreation to amuse myself. Right now,I just dunno where I'm going to go for the reason that I entrusted everything unto the Lord. I notice how this world changes for its goods. Although I stumbled and fall and is still does it, yet, I let God decide for me since my human-ness has no enough power to decide what's best for me. I wanted to go home and see my parents. My heart is bleeding and there's no cold night that I shed a dipper of tears how I miss them so badly. End of September, I went to Bangkok not just to go around and meeting friends, but I ran errands for such an essential job. Wish that God would grant me this time too. My contract supposedly lasted at the end of September but my headteacher asked me if I could still teach for two weeks in October. The students were expecting that I won't be visibly seen in the school by October, shocking as it is I told them that I am given two weeks more to go. Honestly, I'll be missing a lot of things in this little warm town and I just don't want to think of it. Yet, I know I have a lot of goals to accomplish before that. It's going to be a challenge as I am jobless and a floating for while, just as I am anticipating the result of my applications. If I could just lay on the carpet of green grass and watch the blue sky, daydreaming just I used to do in the Philippines my missingness and worries would be temporarily gone. Well, I entitle my blog "Wish Maker" 'coz I myself is a big wish maker since I learned to think deeply. The pictures here were recently taken.

 

No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music