Sunday, June 09, 2024

Remembering Poland

It has been a while since I last posted on my blog. My time for blogging has been taken up by the busyness of school and my enjoyment of watching videos on YouTube. I have noticed that blogging is no longer as popular as it once was, as platforms like TikTok, vlogs, Facebook, and Instagram have become the top priorities for many content creators. 
Despite this, I still enjoy expressing my inner thoughts and feelings through doodles about various things, events, situations, and life.
I have been living and working in Thailand for quite some time now, but I still have a strong desire to return to Europe, particularly Poland. As I watch videos about Poland, I can see the improvements and new structures that have been built since I was last there in 2011 to 2012. The changes have greatly enhanced the image of Warsaw. The pictures below show some familiar landmarks that I remember from my time in Poland.












































No comments:

Why Am I So Attached To The Past?