Sunday, April 18, 2021

Photo Blog: Home Part 3


Disclaimer: I don't own the pictures being posted here.

I really miss home so much, one of the reasons why I keep on posting pictures about the island. It is taken as well much time to clarify, so most of the time, I fair react that I miss home that much. At my age now, I already reached the peak of the "sense of contentment", where luxury life and all these elusive dreams are no longer essentials to me at all. 
What matters most for me now is, the simplicity of life and the assurance of my salvation spiritually. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth and survived the pangs of poverty. If I had survived that, meaning I can survive in today's generation too.


































No comments:

My Favorite Instrumental Music